Emergency Water Damage
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and destructive situation you can face as a homeowner. Time is of the essence; to save your home's structure and furnishings from serious waterdamage getting the water out fast is urgent. Give us a call; our experts responds quickly with expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast. Even a few hours can make the difference in saving expensive carpets and furniture.
As soon as possible......
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping or blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and other items.
- Place Saran Wrap, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning or open windows in the summer for hot/dry conditions. Turn on dehumidifiers, bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans in winter for wet/cold conditions, to aid in drying and reduce humidity levels.
- Remove all rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels. ( check the pad)
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to release trapped water
- Protect yourself against contact with sewer and sewage contaminated items. Wear gloves, boots, goggles, protective clothing and respirator if you absolutely have to clean or handle contaminated items.
Certified Restoration Technicians
To manage the process, a dedicated, Certified Technician is assigned to your case and it is their responsibility to implement the restoration plan of action. We will assess the damage and work with your insurance company to ensure all required work is authorized and completed properly. Our company mandate is to “get there quickly, begin the drying process using the best equipment and technicians available and help you get back to normal as soon as possible.”
We Are Prepared
ServiceMaster Restoration 24-7 warehouses over 400 air movers, 200 low grain dehumidifiers, multiple hardwood floor & inner wall drying systems, truck mounted extraction units, numerous portable extraction units and weighted roller extractors for use of extraction without removing pad, excellent for homeowners with salvageable carpet and padding, hotels, offices and commercial use.